Cream Cheese DanishNovember 25, 2022
Veggie PizzaNovember 25, 2022
Ingredients For Sauce:
Makes: 6 - 8 portions
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Vegan Butter
- 1/2 Cup Flour - All Purpose
- 1/4 Cup Garlic Minced
- 2 1/2 Cups Non-Dairy Milk (Oat) Unsweetened
- 1 (8oz) Bar Simply V Plant-Based Cream Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Nutritional Yeast
- 1 Teaspoon White Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Mustard Ground
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt & Black Pepper
- 1 Cup Vegan Mozzarella
- 16 oz Pasta - Penne, Cavatappi, Macaroni etc. Dry
- 64 oz Water
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Kosher/Sea Salt
- Cook pasta in boiling water with olive oil and kosher salt. When done, drain to toss in cheese sauce.
- Place vegan butter in a medium to large sauce pan on medium heat and melt the butter.
- Add minced garlic cook for 1 minute. Add flour and cook for 1 minute.
- Slowly whisk in the non-dairy milk, bring to a simmer stirring constantly.
- Whisk in Simply V Plant-Based Cream Cheese followed by vegan mozzarella.
- Stir in the nutritional yeast, white pepper, mustard, garlic powder and lemon juice.
- Simmer sauce for 2-3 minutes, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place pasta in a large bowl, add cheese sauce and stir in.